Wheels and Deals Vendors
Thank you for your interest in being a part of the first annual Wheels and Deals Day at Bulldog Liquidators!
Please read PRIOR to submitting and application:
1. First priority on spaces that have tents and tables provided will be for non-profit organizations that serve Monroe and surrounding counties.
2. Please indicate in the form below if you need a tent and a table (regardless of whether you are a non-profit or not).
3. If you agree to sell or have a space, you MUST arrive prior to 9:00 a.m. on Saturday, May 18th to set up. Late arrivals will not be allowed to participate.
4. All spaces are free of charge.
5. You cannot sell anything that is pornographic, illegal, that is a firearm, ammunition, fireworks, tobacco products, have containers with toxic chemicals or any other questionable item. We are a family operation and children will be present. If your items are questionable, you may be asked to leave.
6. You must park your vehicle in the parking area provided for you.
7. You must keep your space clean during the entire day.
8. You cannot leave your space prior to 4:00 p.m. If you do leave at 4:00 you must use our carts to remove your items. CARS WILL NOT BE ALLOWED BACK IN THE SELLING AREA PRIOR TO 7:00 P.M.
9. You must remove all of your items when you leave. Please don't make us clean up after you!
10. You will be notified of your space number prior to the event via email. This will be provided in an Excel spreadsheet. Someone will be on site Saturday morning to direct you, however please check your email prior to the day's event for last minute changes or updates.
11. You cannot sell alcohol.
12. Pets are allowed ON LEASHES, and please clean up your dogs poop!
13. If there is space available, you may show up on the day of- provided you arrive before 9:00!
14. If you bring your own tent, it must be 10X10!!
15. Unfortunately, we CANNOT ACCOMMODATE FOOD that is not pre packaged. Cooked food requires a license from the State of PA and we are not equipped to do this.